Pokemon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Forums

Battle, Trade, and Chat

Facebook

I forgot my password

My Great Web page
Latest topics
» Pokemon Girl Poll
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:27 pm by shadowyagami

» Sharingan Curse
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:43 pm by Guest

» Bakugan WC
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 am by Guest

» Bullet Shell
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm by Guest

» PKM MAGNOLIA [LB]
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 am by Guest

» Behind x The x Mask -an original superpower rpg [LB]
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 am by Guest

» ANASTASIUS ISLAND, ZOMBIE RP [LB]
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 am by Guest

» Naruto RP;; where the magic happens
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:21 pm by Guest

» Ouran Rhapsody [lb]
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:53 am by Guest

Poll

Who is your favorite Girl in Pokemon?

LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Vote_lcap68%LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Vote_rcap 68% [ 713 ]
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Vote_lcap12%LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Vote_rcap 12% [ 122 ]
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Vote_lcap10%LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Vote_rcap 10% [ 103 ]
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Vote_lcap10%LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Vote_rcap 10% [ 103 ]

Total Votes : 1041

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Bsotb-1

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Empty LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:29 pm

zenat

[align=center]LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS 352ji1j
[ H O M E ] [ R U L E S ] [ P L O T ] [ A D V E R T I S E ][/align]

Long time ago, two siblings went out to the legendary island of Terra Sagrada do Ceo, but they returned with nothing, but pieces of the map that led to the island…

Presently, those pieces of map of Terra Sagrada do Ceo have been passed down through the generations, and now one half is in the hands of the Navy, while the other half belongs to the Pirates. It is during this new generation that the secret of the map has been uncovered, and now both the Navy and Pirates seek the path to lead them to the treasures of Terra Sagrada do Ceo. The deities who inhabit Terra Sagrada do Ceo sense the turmoil rising between the Navy and Pirates as both sides tries to get the other half of the map from the other opposing side, and have now taken human form to walk among the other common species. The land is on the brink of war, but it is up to you to decide the future of the new age. If nothing is done, the world shall be ruined for all eternity and the true secret of Terra Sagrada do Ceo shall never be uncovered. How will you sail on these seas?
[align=center]d o y o u d a r e s a i l w i t h u s a t
LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS[/align]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum