Pokemon Forums

Battle, Trade, and Chat

Facebook

I forgot my password

My Great Web page
Latest topics
» Pokemon Girl Poll
okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:27 pm by shadowyagami

» Sharingan Curse
okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:43 pm by Guest

» Bakugan WC
okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 am by Guest

» Bullet Shell
okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm by Guest

» PKM MAGNOLIA [LB]
okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 am by Guest

» Behind x The x Mask -an original superpower rpg [LB]
okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 am by Guest

» ANASTASIUS ISLAND, ZOMBIE RP [LB]
okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 am by Guest

» Naruto RP;; where the magic happens
okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:21 pm by Guest

» Ouran Rhapsody [lb]
okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:53 am by Guest

Poll

Who is your favorite Girl in Pokemon?

View results

April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal Bsotb-1

You are not connected. Please login or register

okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Battlemasterx5000

Battlemasterx5000
Gym leader
Gym leader
as most of you guys may know, pokemon crystal cam out after gold and silver
so cause of heartgold and soulsilver there probably be a remake of crystal it will be call mindcrystal cause the three most important part of you are soul, heart and mind so there may be a remake

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin
mindcrystal No With all the work they put into HeartGold and SoulSilver, I doubt this.

HeartGold and SoulSilver were given features that were used in Pokemon crystal .No need for a remake of crystal.

3okay this is a bit of what i think if there is a remake of pokemon crystal Empty they might on Sun May 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Battlemasterx5000

Battlemasterx5000
Gym leader
Gym leader
they might make mindcrystal for the money though

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin
battlemasterx5000 wrote:they might make mindcrystal for the money though
true smiley-talk008

mage master

mage master
Gym leader
Gym leader
Admin wrote:mindcrystal No With all the work they put into HeartGold and SoulSilver, I doubt this.

HeartGold and SoulSilver were given features that were used in Pokemon crystal .No need for a remake of crystal.

but since they are making the origionals of them then the most likely thing they are going to do is to remake crystal as well to complete the remake of that series

TBH it wouldnt surprise me if they decided to remake red, blue and yellow and put them on the DS. however for the GBA they didnt remake yellow when red and green were made

http://www.whatevayalike.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum